Sometimes the best way to precision in action is a privately led practice!
You may have discovered that practice in class, while great, may still require the benefits of one-on-one instruction.
Examples of what private practice may reveal:
• To examine an aspect of your asana practice.
• To explore the deeper breath to body connections in a flowing sequence.
• To heal an injury through the therapeutic properties of proper alignment.
• To have the personal space and privacy to inquire on the deeper conversation of yoga practice.
• For the new student who feels self conscious or intimidated about joining public classes.
Booking your private
If you're based in the Detroit metro area, you can get privates or semi-privates. For those of you afar, I am available for Skype and FaceTime private sessions as well.
At the time of your booking, please describe the needs of your private so I can better serve you. I will confirm your booking and accept payment before the session.
Initial Consultation: Complimentary
90 minute individual private session: $125
Series of five 90 minute private sessions: $100/each